https://www.cincinnatiwebtec.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/webtec-1.png 0 0 Admin https://www.cincinnatiwebtec.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/webtec-1.png Admin2014-05-23 21:10:442015-07-23 21:14:425 Social Media Marketing Etiquette Tips
- Don’t Push – Pushing your products or services on people through facebook or twitter will only hurt you. Think about what are you saying before you post it. Put yourself in their shoes or imagine if another company did what you are doing, would you care about their product or service? If the answer is no, you probably shouldn’t post it.
- Don’t Overwhelm – Limit the number of times you post something on the social websites. You do not want someone to “hide” or de-friend you on facebook because they are tired of seeing your posts.
- Be Yourself – Yes you are a business, but not everyone wants to hear about your business 24/7. If one of your client’s has a son on a hometown little league team that is going to the state championship, toss a “Good Luck” to them on your social website.
- Ask for Testimonials – Most people that are satisfied with your product or service are willing to give you a testimonial. Next time it comes up, just ask them to give you a shout out on facebook or twitter. Not only does that person’s friends see their testimonial, but so do yours. It’s a win-win.
- Post Pictures – I always say in the web world, “Pictures speak louder than words”. I obviously think this holds true and if you are a landscaper and just did a yard, post a picture on your wall. Or if you are a wedding photographer, post a “Thank you for letting me shoot your beautiful wedding” along with a picture and tag that person in your post.